Have you some old phones that you don’t use and mouldering in your drawer or anywhere? Can you use that in a Good and helping way? Here is How to Turn your Old Smartphone into Wireless Security Camera.
After reading this article you won’t sell your old smartphones for a fraction of their Prices.
You can also use your Old Smartphones into a Baby Monitor, but Turning it into a Wireless Security Camera is really a great Idea.
Requirements to turn any Smartphone into Wireless Security Camera
- Two smartphones. One for Camera and another for Monitoring the footage. You can use your old Phones as Camera.
- Alfred Home Security Camera App. You can also use the IP Webcam app.
- A Google Account (to Sign In to the Application).
- Places, where you can put your Smartphone as a Security Camera.
- Active Internet Connection.
- Power Supply to Your Camera Device.
Steps to follow to turn your Smartphone into a Wireless Security Camera.
Recommended: MAKE YOUR PC GREET YOU ACCORDING TO CURRENT TIME
Step 1: Get a Security Camera App (on your old Phone) to convert smartphone into wireless Security Camera.
To make your Old Smartphone as a security camera, you will need to install a Security Camera App on your phone. For that, you can use the Alfred Home Security Camera App or the IP webcam app.
Most of the Security Camera App provide you some Same feautures Like:
- Remote access: Stream live video wherever you are.
- Motion Detection and Instant Alert.
- Free Cloud Storage.
- Save and Keep Videos.
- Both Front camera and Rear camera Access.
- Zooming Features.
So most of the Security Camera app
- Download Alfred App on your iOS or Android.
- Read or Skip the app Introduction and Click on Start Button.
- Select Camera (in Old phone) and Click on Next.
- In the Next page, Click on Sign in with Google (Need a Google Account to Proced).
- Login with your Google Credentials to Continue.
- Follow the Steps Below.
Step 2: Getting Ready your New Phone to convert your smartphone into wireless Security Camera.
Now we are on our halfway to Converting your Old Smartphone into a Security Camera. Just follow these Steps.
- Just like your old phone, Install the Same Security Camera app in your new Smartphone or Tablet.
- Skip the App introduction and Click on Start.
- On the next Screen, Select Viewer (in your New phone) and Click on Next.
- Click on Sign in with Google Button.
- Use your same Login Credential as you Used in your Old phone.
- Application Setup Complete, Follow the Steps below.
Step 3: Select a Spot to Mount your new Security Camera.
After setting up your Camera App, Its time to Choose a better spot to place your new Security Camera.
Before selecting a Spot to Place your Security Camera, Keep in mind that you should Choose a place from where you can keep Eye on your Valuables or the part of your house you care about.
You may want to Focus on entry Point of your Home, or a Particular Place you might think insecure. You can also use your new Security Camera as a Baby Monitoring device.
So Place it according to your need and Preference. To place your Security Camera, You can use a small mobile Tripod or any Mobile holding Device. You Can purchase it on Amazon.
How to see the Footage on Desktop?
Alfred has introduced a new feature by which You can also check your Footage on your Laptop or Desktop Screen.
- You just have to go on https://alfred.camera/ or Click Here.
- After that Click on Webview option or Click Here
- Sign In with the same Login Credential and You are up.
You may Like: MAKE MONEY BY PLAYING PUBG |$100 PER DAY?
Step 4: Make a Power Supply to your Security Camera.
This is the Final and Most Important Step to Follow after you set up of your Devices and Placed it on your Spot.
Provide a Power supply to your Security Camera to avoid running it out of Power. For that, you can choose a place where you can easily Plug your Charger or simply Use a 10-feet Long USB cable to Supply the Power 24 x 7.
You are now successfully created a New Security Camera using your old Phone. Enjoy your Security and Must share this Article with Your Friends and Family, So they can be secure too.
If you got any Error or Want any help, Feel free to Contact us Or simply comment on this post Below.